This document was last updated on March 2th, 2021
This policy is intended to explain how Company collects, uses and otherwise processes information collected from Businesses using the Application and Services.
What Information Will We Collect?
- Part of the Information collected, may be considered personal data, meaning, the information which may be used to identify the User, such as, full name, email address, cellular phone number, device ID and advertisement ID etc. (“Personal Data“).
- We also collect information that does not contain any identifying data and which may not be used to single out a natural person (the “Anonymous Information“) which includes technical information transmitted by User’s device regarding the hardware specifications (e.g. operating system type, version and device brand and model) and language preferences, as well as User’s country.
- Other than as stated above, we do not collect any other information.
How Do We Collect the Information?
The Information will be collected (i) if provided by you directly to us on designated places in the Application (ii) through your use of the Application, through access granted to the application through the app store to various features of your device as approved according to the policies of your app store (Apple or Google) in accordance with their privacy policies and settings on your device.
For What Purposes Will We Use the Information?
We collect the information specified above in order to:
- Provide the Services, develop, enhance, customize and improve the Application;
- Perform research, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes;
- Respond to inquiries, feedbacks, support request and questions;
- Management of any legal proceedings (for example, against Company, or if initiated by Company against User in breach of the Terms of any applicable law);
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Ensure compliance with any applicable law, regulation, the Terms and this Policy;
- Contact You with any offers, updates, newsletters etc. (subject to consent if required under applicable laws).
Google API Services User Data Notification
In order to allow synchronization with the Business’ google calendars with those of their Customers, the Application will get access to the Business’ API data (as defined below) through Google’s designated API (Application Programming Interfaces).
- The Company shall collect the following API Data: Business’ google calendar events (“API Data”)
- API Data is collected in order to allow the Application import and export events to or from Business’ google calendar.
With Whom We Share Information
Company may share the Personal Data in the following instances:
- Our data is being hosted on Amazon Web Services in Ireland.
- We use third party service providers in order to (1) allow You to maintain contact with Users using SMS messaging service providers such as MicroPay.co.il (2) keep track of the Application use log for our internal analytics purposes and for sending notifications to you, by utilizing Firebase Cloud Messaging services by Google and with whom we might share Personal Data for this purpose only. (3) third party services providing us campaign analytics data such as google analytics.
- We may also share Personal Data in order to (a) ensure compliance with any applicable law, regulation; (b) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud or security issues; (c) in case of change in ownership of Company by way of merger and/or acquisition, in which case all Personal Data processed by us will be transferred to the possession of our successor in interest; (d) provide Services and/or support to Users.
- Other than as set forth above or as required by applicable law, we do not share any Personal Data with third parties.
- We do not sell Personal Data to any third parties.
- Anonymous Information may be shared with other third parties for the purpose of improving our Services, conducting business analysis or other business purposes; for these purposes we are using the following third party services: Facebook (campaigns data) and Google Firebase. This information may be combined with information we collect from other sources, to the extent that the information remains Anonymous Information.
Data Transfers and Global Processing
We may on occasion allow any information collected through the Application, as detailed above, to be accessed and/or processed and/or transferred from/to countries other than your own location. We may do this where data is accessed/processed:
- By our service providers, for the purposes we specified above under the chapter “With Whom We Share Information”.
- By consenting to the collection and use of your Personal Data, you agree to your Personal Data being transferred and stored in this manner and for the specified purposes. We are using your consent as our legal basis for processing and cross-border transferring any personally identifiably information as detailed above.
How Long We Hold Information
We retain the Personal Data that we collect from and about You through the Application for as long as you have not requested its deletion, or subject to our retention policies, whichever is earlier. We may however retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements, and we may retain and use anonymous and aggregated information for performance reporting and analytic and research purposes and for product and service improvement without limitation.
Rights in Relation to the Personal Data
Depending on your location and on the applicable laws, you may be entitled to request deletion, access to or other rights with respect to your Personal Data, as applicable to you. In order to exercise these rights, please contact Company at [email protected].
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data, including following any regulatory changes or our internal policies.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the Application so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use the Application. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear that we have done so.
Company implements standard policies and procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access to any Information collected from Users. Amongst such means is use of encrypted communication protocol for all data traffic. However, We cannot guarantee full protection from any unauthorized access or disclosure of the Information.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of the State of Israel shall govern this Policy and any claim or dispute that arises in whole or in part from or in connection with the Application, the Services or this Policy shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel, without giving effect to rules of conflict of laws.
How to Contact Us
We always want to hear from you!
Please do not hesitate to contact Us at [email protected], and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have, or help you exercise any of your rights as set out above.